Clare ¦¦ Onsite
€50,000 – €60,000
TechHeads has an exciting opportunity with a Partner Organisation who is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a position based onsite in Co. Clare. This organisation is developing a mobility campus that will be at the forefront of global mobility innovation and to act as a catalyst for world-leading developments in the mobility domain (Land, Sea and Air). The successful candidate will be reporting to the COO and working in collaboration with other project managers and software engineers, the task of the role will be to maintain and administer their IT infrastructure (Network, Data Centre, Control Centre, etc.).
The ideal candidate should have experience in network administration, DevOps, Data Centre Setup and maintenance, Virtualisation and Cloud Technologies, as well as a strong understanding of – and passion for – digital innovation as it pertains to the mobility sector.
- Installation and configuration of our Client’s IT infrastructure
- User account management using Active Directory or Azure AD
- System maintenance and upgrades for the of support services and protocols: DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Network management and security monitoring
- Troubleshooting and technical support
- Support the engineering team in DevOps operations (CICD, Release Management, etc.)
- Virtualization and Cloud Technologies: VMWare, OpenShift, etc.
- Project management duties: documentation, reporting, disaster recovery planning, security and compliance, GDPR, etc.
- Onboarding customers to our Partners Infrastructure and support their teams for troubleshooting technical issues
- Deliver high quality engineering and consultancy to support customer requirements aligned to the delivery of robust, safe and reliable technologies.
- Build effective networks, both internally and externally, to support the growth of the business.
- 2+ Years’ experience working in a similar role: System administrator and/or DevOps engineer.
- Solid foundation in Computer Systems, Networks, and Operating systems
- Proficiency in various operating systems such as Windows, Linux or macOS
- Strong understanding of network concepts and services (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCS, VPN, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.