Scrum Master – Day Rate Contract
Limerick (2 Days onsite) ¦¦ 12 Months Duration (Extensions Likely)
TechHeads has an urgent requirement for an experienced Scrum Master for a Day Rate Contract (12 Months).
- Working in an agile process, manage delivery from concept/requirements definition to end user deployment in a fast-paced environment through the full project lifecycle
- Develop sprint plans with Scrum team, plan iterations, drive estimation exercises
- Facilitate sprint progress, identify and manage risks, early identification and management of issues and delays
- Work with overall Program Manager / PMO in status reporting including velocity calculation, preparation of burndowns etc
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors where necessary.
- Manage the scrum ceremonies for the team.
- A background in Software development, ideally using web technologies.
- A proven track record in software project delivery at an enterprise level in an agile environment
- 5+ years Scrum Master experience with consequent deep knowledge of agile practices.
- Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- A sound knowledge of software development and testing best practice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.