Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Day Rate Contract (9-12 Months)
TechHeads is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 9 – 12 Month Remote Day Rate Contract. Contractor must be based in Ireland.
The purpose of the Day Rate Contract Project Manager position is to manage the implementation of projects on a day-to-day basis delivering the project in accordance with approved Project Management Plan Methodologies. Ensuring a high level of customer service whilst adhering to all controlled policies, procedures and legislative requirements and minimising risk.
- Project Management and Delivery
- Design and implement projects/systems to ensure our client can meet its commitments in the execution of regulatory, operational and information technology initiatives.
- Plan, lead, monitor and report on the work of the project teams to ensure delivery meets functionality, quality, cost and time commitments
- Co-ordinate Project Delivery with relevant departments – manage, monitor and control internal resources to deliver project objectives
- Monitor and identify systems/process issues that have a high customer or financial impact, escalate as appropriate and work to resolve the issue
- Customer/Stakeholder Management
- Work with Business Leaders to establish strategy, business requirements and expectations of each project/system
- Identify project stakeholders, develop and implement a stakeholder management plan incl. communications plan to ensure the project delivery meets expectations
- Prepare Business Requirements Documents (BRD’s)
- Design and build Functional Specifications
- Risk Management
- Ensure required governance structures are in place to record manage costs and report on all project risks, escalating as required.
- Ensure risks are regularly reviewed and appropriate risk mitigation plans are in place.
- Prepare comprehensive test scripts and co-ordinate testing programmes to ensure rigorous User Acceptance Tests are conducted to minimise risks
- Financial Management
- Ensure the processes are in place to estimate costs and get approval as required
- Manage the project budget and ensure processes are in place to track costs
- Ensure any deviations from the approved project budget are reported
- 3rd Level Qualification
- 6+ Years Experience as a Project Manager
- 2+ Years Financial Services Experience
- Relevant Project Management Qualification from the PMI or similar
- Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated experience in leading and directing multiple project teams in a fast paced environment
- Experience in Project Management Methodology
- Experience in Project Document Structure including:
- Control Documents
- Benefit Realisation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.