Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for TechHeads Referral Program, the following terms apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details. The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
- The “Referee” must complete 13 Weeks after placement in order to qualify for this scheme.
- The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to TechHeads as they choose.
- The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with Data Protection legislation. The Referrer will indemnify TechHeads for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- Although TechHeads will do their best to contact the Referrer once they are eligible to receive their voucher, the responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact their TechHeads Recruitment Consultant to claim their voucher.
- The Referee must not already be known to TechHeads. They must not be previously registered with TechHeads.
- A One4All, PC Specialist Voucher, XBox or PS5, will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and successfully completed 13 Weeks in that role for both permanent and temporary positions. After this time, the Referrer can claim their voucher.
- Eligibility for this offer is at TechHead’s discretion and our decision is final.
- These vouchers are not cash redeemable.
- TechHeads is not responsible if a gift certificate/gift card or Console is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Permanent employees of TechHeads and its associated companies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- This scheme is effective from 01/07/2021 and TechHeads reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
- ** PS5 or X Box Series X – if in stock at time of referral award – if not a €500 voucher for Supplier will be provided instead